Amazon slashed the prices on for Cyber Monday. Wireless network equipment may not sound very exciting, especially if you’re thinking about giving or getting it as a holiday gift. If you think of mesh Wi-Fi as the infrastructure that empowers your digital life, however, you may decide to put a range extender or two at the top of your wish list.
It’s easy to take a good Wi-Fi signal for granted, but without Wi-Fi, or with a wireless signal that is erratic or too slow, many of the forces of tech change would falter or fail. TV cable-cutting, smart home security, and talking to Alexa or Google Assistant all depend on Wi-Fi. Amazon owns Eero, the company that makes the mesh Wi-Fi routers and range extenders in the deals below. Whether you’re buying Christmas gifts for others or want a stronger Wi-Fi signal throughout your home, these seven deals can help you save up to $150.
— $29 off
Normally priced at $99, the Eero mesh Wi-Fi router/extender is just $70 during the Cyber Monday sale. If you want to get started with multi-band mesh networking, this deal is an excellent opportunity.
— $45 off
— $60 off
— $89 off
— $90 off
— $120 off
— $150 off
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Amazon slashes Black Friday prices for Eero Mesh Wi-Fi systems
- Google Nest WiFi Review: No-hassle mesh networking
- Amazon slashes prices on Linksys dual-band and tri-band mesh Wi-Fi routers
- Best Amazon TP-Link Black Friday deals 2019: Smart plugs, routers and more
- Amazon drops prices on TP-Link Kasa Smart plugs and switches for Black Friday
- Move Over, Netflix, Linksys' New Wi-Fi Router Prioritizes Video Games
- County clerk fined $500 for using government Wi-Fi during his re-election campaign
- Texas Railroad Commission, FCC Databases, Wi-Fi Blocking, FirstNet, 900 MHz - Vol. XII, Issue 34
- Gaga for Gigabit: The FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Liberates 100 MHz of Spectrum for Unlicensed Wi-Fi
- Tie Down That Wi-Fi: Security in Public Requires Vigilance
- Neighbor Gets 18 Years for Hacking Lawyer's Wi-Fi Account, Using His ID to Harass Others
- Couple's suit says Apple should pay for increased usage cost from Wi-Fi Assist feature
- Marriott to pay $600K for blocking guests' personal Wi-Fi access at Opryland hotel
- Robocalls, $200k Fine for Wi-Fi Routers, Submarine Cable Outage Rules, Hearing Aid Compatibility - Telecom Business Alert
- Cisco Systems wins 8 year-long patent dispute over Wi-Fi Technology [Read Judgment]