The AOC Q3279VWFD8 may look unassuming but if you’re after a big-screen monitor deal this Cyber Monday, this 31.5-inch IPS panel is tough to beat. The AOC Q3279VWFD8 is on sale for $169.99 at Best Buy, down from $329.99. It sports 2K/QHD resolution, a 75Hz refresh rate, and AMD FreeSync support.
Connectivity is ample, with HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and VGA ports. There’s no mention of speakers, so you’ll have to bring your own. But built-in monitor speakers are almost always bad anyway.
AOC Q3279VWFD8: was $329.99, now $169.99 @ Best BuyAt 48% off, this 32-inch screen from AOC packs 2460×1440 resolution, 75Hz refresh and AMD FreeSync support. If you’re looking to go big on a budget, this monitor is tough to beat. View Deal
AOC lists the response time of this monitor at 5ms, which means it might not be the best option for serious competitive MOBA and FPS gamers. But really, if your skills are that good, you should probably opt for a high-refresh panel anyway. This monitor should suit most gamers and productivity users well.
- The Dell XPS/UltraSharp 4K Bundle Giveaway: Win a XPS 13 laptop, 32-inch 4K monitor, and more
- Tech Tom’s Relies On: Sony XBR49X900E 49-Inch TV & Monitor
- Target Black Friday HDTV deal: Westinghouse 32-inch LCD for $246
- Cardi B reveals she's returning to the big screen after her film debut in Hustlers: 'I enjoy the checks'
- Iiyama releases 27- and 32-inch G-Master gaming monitors
- Visionman Allio 32-inch and 42-inch HDTVs with built-in PCs debut
- Westinghouse announces new slate of LED-backlit LCD HDTVs, including 42-inch set for just $799
- Gadget Gal's daily deals: 32-inch Vizio HDTV, Dell back-to-school sale, Sharp AQUOS Blu-ray player
- Giant 32-inch wireless photo frame introduced
- Samsung's new 34-inch curved monitor features Thunderbolt 3 connectivity