Update: Sadly this bundle sold out fast, but we’ll update this article if stock comes back. Wow, just wow, this is the perfect starter bundle for anyone looking to build themselves a brand new AMD Ryzen 3rd gen system. With it you get an AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8 core, 16 thread processor running at 3.9 GHz, a 500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 SSD, and one of MSI's MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi motherboards to house it all in. And it's available this Cyber Monday for just $515 on Amazon , for a total price reduction of around 22%. AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Bundle: was $660, now $515 AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Bundle: was $660, now $515 Complete with 8 core Ryzen 7 3800X, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 PCIe SSD, and MSI's MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi Motherboards this deal is a fantastic opportunity to build your first 3rd gen AMD Ryzen system. View Deal Incredible Performance AMD's third generation of Ryzen processors has certainly upped the ante when it comes to performance. With far improved IPC single core, better gaming performance, memory latency, and an even cheaper price point, the 7nm architecture… Read full this story
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 Review: A Fast, Cheap AMD Laptop | Digital Trends
- MSI Prestige 14 Evo Review: Tiger Lake Stretches Its Legs | Digital Trends
- HP Envy x360 15 (AMD) review: Creative performance for $1,000?
- Le migliori schede madri per PC Intel e AMD
- Intel Core i5-11400 Review: Unseating Ryzen's Budget Gaming Dominance
- Epic’s “Mega Sale” returns with tons of discounts on notable PC games
- The Best M.2 Solid-State Drives for 2021
- The Digital Storm Aventum X is an unstoppable gaming PC. Trust us, we tried
- Say hello to the new PC Gamer performance testing rigs
- Nintendo deal: Buy a Switch Online Family Membership, get a free 128GB microSD card
Epic AMD Ryzen Bundle: $145 Off 3800X, MSI X570 Mobo, Samsung 970 EVO SSD have 294 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.