Warning: You will need your own (non-aluminum) liquid-cooled loop to run this graphics card. It cannot run on air. Now that’s out of the way let’s talk about this fantastic Cyber Monday deal from EVGA. The EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper Gaming (what a name), is currently on sale for just $669, that’s an incredible $330 (33% off) its retail price. Now to give you some perspective it’s not the cheapest RTX 2080 out there right now (in fact you can pick up some very cheap low spec, air-cooled, cards for around $630) but it’s well within spitting distance of them, and for that price, and those looking to liquid-cool, you also gain access to that RGB waterblock for practically free, and a 3 year warranty.EVGA’s RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper: was $1,000, now $670 View Deal PerformanceSo the RTX 2080 is certainly not the freshest beast out of the Nvidia kitchen these days, but it’s still a kick ass GPU especially at this price point, and especially with the added waterblock. EVGA’s RTX 2080 Hydro Copper comes packing a completely custom PCB, with a 14 phase power design, (requiring 2x 8 pin PCIe connectors) and a healthy… Read full this story
- The best Amazon Cyber Monday deals
- Best Cyber Monday 2020 deals: Today's top UK offers from Amazon, Currys, Argos and more
- Cyber Monday 2018: beauty deals and discounts you need to know about
- Cyber Monday GPU deals 2021: Could RTX 30-series be in stock?
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday 2018 Deals
- No Joke, You Can Get the Celeb-Loved Orolay Jacket (aka the 'Amazon Coat') for Free This Cyber Monday
- Fitbit Black Friday sale 2021: What to expect this November
- Superdrug’s Black Friday sale 2020: Get up to 60% off
- Fatface Black Friday 2021 sale: What to expect from the Brit clothing brand
- Cannabis Sales In The U.S. Soar On ‘Green Wednesday’
EVGA’s RTX 2080 Hydro Copper Is on Sale This Cyber Monday for $669 (33% off) have 297 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.