Half-Life: Alyx, the recently announced Half-Life VR game, is being worked on by several former members of Firewatch developer Campo Santo. The developers became a part of Valve last year, bringing their newly announced project, In the Valley of Gods, with them. While the game was initially announced for a 2019 release, it’s been over two years since anything was shown off, and shortly before the next Half-Life was shown off, people started to notice that several developers were removing references to In the Valley of Gods from their Twitter profiles. Fans feared that the game has been cancelled outright.Now, in a statement to Polygon, Campo Santo co-founder Jake Rodkin has confirmed that the game is “on hold” while the team works on other projects. While this means that the game could be returned to, it’s not currently in active development, and still might be cancelled in the future.”Developers from the former Campo Santo team have joined other projects at Valve, including Half-Life: Alyx,” Rodkin’s statement reads. “You hear a lot about how at Valve you can work on what you want. It turns out that’s true, and there’s a lot of work available. As we integrated ourselves into Valve… Read full this story
- Valve Reveals Half-Life: Alyx: A "Full-Length" Game Set Before Half-Life 2
- Valve confirms Half-Life: Alyx, its 'flagship VR game'
- First Half-Life: Alyx Screenshots Unveiled
- Half-Life: Alyx Revealed in First Ever Trailer
- Half-Life: Alyx Is Free for Valve Index Owners
- Half-Life Fans React to Half-Life: Alyx Reveal
- Half-Life Alyx: These are the cheapest ways to play Valve’s upcoming VR game
- Valve reveals VR game 'Half-Life: Alyx' is on its way
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Half-Life: Alyx - Everything Valve Announced Today
Half-Life: Alyx Puts Firewatch Dev's Next Game On Hold have 280 words, post on www.gamespot.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.