The former American actress, who became the Duchess of Sussex when she married Britain’s Prince Harry in May 2018, has endured a year of accomplishments and controversies as she took on her newest challenge – motherhood. RELATED: Meghan Markle sets record straight on ‘lavish’ baby shower RELATED: The Sussexes opt for privacy in Canada this holiday season Since becoming a member of the world’s most famous royal family, the 38-year-old welcomed baby Archie in May of this year. But life as a royal has been far from smooth sailing, as Meghan’s every move has been heavily scrutinised by the tabloids. And while the former Suits star frequently stirred headlines in 2019, Meghan continues to pave her own way as a duchess. Here are 10 ways Meghan seemingly broke royal rules and traditions throughout the year: HAVING A BABY SHOWER OVERSEAS In February, Meghan stirred headlines when she flew out to New York City on a private jet for a lavish baby shower held at posh hotel The Mark. The festivities were organised by Serena Williams, who booked out the penthouse suite, which features two floors, five bedrooms, four fireplaces, six bathrooms, as well as extensive views of Central Park. According… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle delights royal fans with birthday thank you cards – but the notes were sent in Kensington Palace envelopes despite Sussex split
- Inside the Hidden Messages Behind Meghan Markle’s Royal Tour Jewelry
- Meghan Markle’s royal exit came after she clashed with Buckingham Palace staff?
- Meghan Markle Says She Does Not Look at Twitter: 'But I Do Read
- Meghan Markle's Wedding Dress Designer Clare Waight Keller Steps Down from Givenchy
- The Meghan Effect: Meghan Markle’s $675 Handbag Sells Out Hours After She’s Spotted Wearing It
- Inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Plans to Celebrate Archie's First Birthday
- Royal Mummy-to-Be! Meghan Markle Sports 'Mummy' Necklace as She Leaves N.Y.C. Baby Shower
- Meghan Markle and Ivanka Trump have twinned in the same outfit a surprising number of times
- Meghan Markle Isn't the Only Royal with Beautiful Penmanship! See Kate Middleton's Handwritten Note
How Meghan Markle challenged royal protocol in 2019 have 339 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 23, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.