Amazon Cyber Monday deals are here, and with them, is an outstanding deal for Apple enthusiasts. The price of the previous model is only $650. So if you’re in the market for a new laptop for school or home, now’s your chance to save $349 with this unmissable deal on a reliable fan-favorite lightweight computer. (Amazon has also slashed $200 off newer MacBook Pros for those in need of a more powerful machine.)
This 13-inch previous model is equipped with 8GB RAM memory and 128GB storage. The last, and only time Amazon had it for this price was on Black Friday. Chances are it will go back up in price again after Cyber Monday ends.
Not sure if this is the right MacBook deal for you? We’re compiling and updating all the best Cyber Monday MacBook deals from various retail sites. If you’re considering different brand computers, here are the best laptop deals, as well. For the loyalists, here are the best Cyber Monday deals on Apple products.
If you’re really looking for a budget option, Amazon also has renewed (or refurbished) deals on the MacBook Air:
- — $394
- — $400
More about this Apple MacBook Air
With the ability to perform most everyday tasks, this model is the most well-balanced of all the Macs — especially for the price since MacBook Pros can cost double. Average buyers will find good reasons to choose this model over those offered by competitors.
This previous model Apple MacBook Air has a 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor. With the Turbo Boost feature, speed can even reach up to 2.9GHz. That is decent processing power for an entry-level Mac. It was good enough to handle watching videos, word processing, web browsing, and even working in Photoshop when we tested it. Bottom line: This is a great option for day-to-day needs, though we noticed some slowdowns when we had lots of tabs open while multitasking with different media apps.
While there are more powerful alternatives in the market today, the MacBook Air is still worth the investment. Not sure if you need a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro? This comparison post will help you get to the bottom of those questions.
If you’re on the fence about this deal, just remember that it is here through Cyber Monday only. Saving of $349 on a 13-inch Apple MacBook Air doesn’t come around often.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Amazon keeps price of Apple MacBook Air ridiculously low for Cyber Monday
- Amazon cuts price of MacBook Air even lower at just $650 for Black Friday
- Amazon slashes $300 off Apple MacBook Air for Black Friday
- The best Black Friday MacBook deals still available this weekend
- The MacBook Air costs less than an iPad Pro for Amazon Black Friday
- Post-Cyber Monday deals on sports video games, apparel, fitness trackers, and more
- How to save on smart watches and fitness trackers during Cyber Monday
- Apple MacBook Air (11.6-inch, 2015): Is It Good for Business?
- The 12 best sports-related apparel deals for Cyber Monday
- The best Cyber Monday sports deals on video games, apparel, fitness trackers
- 2014 MacBook Air: Top 3 Business Features
- MacBook (2015) vs. MacBook Air: Which Is Better for Business?
- MacBook Air vs. MacBook Pro: Which is Better for Business?
- Cyber Monday Is Coming! Get Your E-Commerce Biz Ready
- Surface Pro 3 vs. MacBook Air (2014): Which is Better for Business?