If you have a stack of leftover games from 2019, you better start finishing them soon, because 2020 is bringing several enormous new releases, despite all eyes being on the holiday season when the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Project Scarlett launch. New entries in long-running franchises will launch, including some that we haven’t seen in over a decade, and completely original games will also release from major studios. We suggest you start saving your money, because your wallet is in for some pain. These are our most anticipated games of 2020. February Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Xbox One, PC – February 11) The sequel to one of the most acclaimed games for Xbox One, Ori and the Will of the Wisps was announced what seems like an eternity ago, but we would much rather Moon Studios is given the time it needs to create a compelling Metroidvania game than release something it had to rush. Much like the first game, you play as the titular character and explore areas using newfound abilities, returning later to unlock previously hidden sections. The game’s gorgeous art style has been given even more detail this time around, and the suitably wispy… Read full this story
- 20 predictions for the NBA in 2020
- What Will The NBA Look Like In 2020?
- Blue-White Game notebook: McSorley, Parsons, recruiting update and more
- OKC Thunder Christmas Day Round Table – memories, gifts and resolutions
- India is in no way less than any other badminton powerhouse, says PV Sindhu
- Falcons unveil incredibly low concession prices for new stadium
- Boxing body votes to let top pros fight at Rio Olympics
- All-U.S. Open mailbag: Ranking the best possible storybook outcomes
- Mailbag: Why college football Saturdays beat NFL Sundays any day of the week
- Rangers improve without starter or giving up MLB youngsters
The most-anticipated games of 2020 have 290 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.