Galactic Savings Alex Smith 17 Dec 2019 0 Are you rocking a busted smartphone right now? If your current phone is looking a bit worse for wear, Sprint has a way to get the latest Samsung Galaxy S10e in your hands instead for only $5 monthly. This deal is available on several different colors of the device when you sign up for an 18-month Flex lease, including Prism White, Prism Blue, and Prism Black. That means you’d be paying just $90 over the course of your lease for the 128GB model with nothing due today. The deal does require approved credit and a new line of service; you should see a credit on your bill discounting the price of your lease within two months. You can also choose to upgrade to the 256GB capacity of this device and snag this same offer, though you’d have to pay $100 up-front and only its Flamingo Pink model is available with that capacity currently. Galactic Savings Samsung Galaxy S10e Sprint has the Samsung Galaxy S10e on sale for just $5 monthly with a 128GB or 256GB capacity when you add a new line of service and sign up for an 18-month Flex lease…. Read full this story
- Best Samsung Galaxy Deals in April 2020
- Here's when your Samsung phone will get the One UI 2.0 (Android 10) update
- Best smartphone deals for May 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- Samsung delays rollout of Android 10-based One UI 2.0 update in India because of COVID-19
- Google Stadia lets you play console games without an Xbox or PS4 – and there are THREE new free games to play
- As an Android user, what's your favorite thing about iOS?
The Samsung Galaxy S10e can be your next phone for only $5 monthly have 284 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at December 17, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.