The White House on Friday issued a statement underlining the different ways Melania TrumpMelania TrumpWhite House on Greta Thunberg: Trump, first lady communicate differently The Hill’s 12:30 Report — Presented by UANI — Judiciary Democrats approve articles of impeachment setting up House vote next week Michelle Obama encourages Greta Thunberg after Trump attack: ‘Ignore the doubters’ MORE and President TrumpDonald John TrumpDemocrats ask if they have reason to worry about UK result Trump scramble to rack up accomplishments gives conservatives heartburn Seven years after Sandy Hook, the politics of guns has changed MORE communicate in response to questions about why the first lady did not respond to her husband’s ridiculing of 16-year-old Greta Thunberg after she was named Time’s “Person of the Year.”Trump’s tweet about Thunberg was widely criticized, and some saw hypocrisy in Trump criticizing the 16-year-old while he, the first lady and others ripped a college professor who at last week’s impeachment hearing invoked their young son’s name. Critics of the first lady pointed to her #BeBest anti-bullying initiative. ”BeBest is the First Lady’s initiative, and she will continue to use it to do all she can to help children,” press secretary Stephanie GrishamStephanie GrishamWhite House on Greta Thunberg: Trump,… Read full this story
- People’s ‘Women Changing the World’ Honors Greta Thunberg, Elizabeth Warren, Megan Rapinoe
- Greta Thunberg meets Justin Trudeau amid climate strikes: 'He is not doing enough'
- Greta Thunberg leads ‘500,000-strong’ climate march in Montreal
- The Greta Thunberg generation
- Greta Thunberg misses out on Nobel Peace Prize as the award is given to Ethiopia's prime minister Abiy Ahmed
- White House won't hand over documents for Ukraine inquiry
- White House requests ‘urgent meeting’ with family of British teenager Harry Dunn
- Son of sheriff who called immigrants ‘drunks’ at White House event arrested for public intoxication
- Whistleblower: White House sought to conceal Trump-Ukraine call
- Greta Thunberg tipped to win the Nobel Peace Prize
White House on Greta Thunberg: Trump, first lady communicate differently have 312 words, post on thehill.com at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.