Super Bowl LIV is kicking off on Sunday, February 2, and despite (or perhaps partly because of) the fact that the New England Patriots aren’t playing this year, the ticket prices are already shaping up to be the most expensive ever. The average price for tickets sold within the past 24 hours is quickly nearing $7,000 on the resale market — already $1,000 more than the second-most expensive championship game, Super Bowl LII — but there’s still time to score tickets at a discount through StubHub if you act quickly. Buy at StubHub This Super Bowl is the 54th in NFL history (and the 50th championship game since the AFL-NFL merger). This will also be the first time that the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers have ever faced off against each other at the Super Bowl, and the two teams did not play each other at all during the 2019 season. The San Francisco 49ers are no strangers to the Super Bowl. The team has won five of these championships before, although it has been some time since it took home its last Vince Lombardi Trophy when it beat the San Diego Chargers in 1994 at Super Bowl… Read full this story
- Girl, Her School's QB, Gets Surprise Super Bowl Tickets
- Gladys Knight to sing National Anthem at the Super Bowl
- Gavin Newsom wants Massachusetts fans ‘crying in their chowder’ over Sunday’s Super Bowl
- Al Sharpton Rips Rapper Travis Scott for Accepting Super Bowl Halftime Gig
- Trump says he'll visit Minnesota. Will it be for the Super Bowl?
- Super Bowl anti-terrorism documents left on plane
- Eagles honor longtime secretary fired by Chip Kelly with Super Bowl ring
- Trump agrees to Super Bowl pregame interview with CBS's Margaret Brennan
- Trump Disinvites Philadelphia Eagles From White House Super Bowl Celebration
- Super Bowl is elusive for the average fan
Buy tickets for Super Bowl LIV: Chiefs vs. 49ers on StubHub and save have 308 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.