Without proper sleep, you can't fully focus. Plus, a tired mind makes you prone to overeating. If you track your sleep on your Apple Watch , it can help you avoid these issues and maintain your health. Apple currently doesn't provide a sleep tracker for the Apple Watch. Even though there's a "Sleep" category in Apple's Health app, that information comes from third-party sleep tracking apps that are already installed on your iPhone. To track your sleep, you have to use a third-party solution, like AutoSleep or Pillow . The Apple Watch also doesn't include hardware specifically designed to track sleep. To get an accurate reading, a device has to measure brain activity. Obviously, that's not the case here, as an Apple watch relies on various built-in technologies to create a general analysis. This data includes inactivity and your heart rate. However, sleep trackers on smart devices can give you an idea of what your sleep patterns are. Of course, if you're concerned that you're not getting enough sleep and the effects, you should always consult your physician. Getting Started The three sleep tracker apps we cover in this guide shouldn't exhaust your Apple Watch's battery. We didn't notice any… Read full this story
- Fitbit Versa 2 vs. Apple Watch Series 5
- What Apple Watch 6 details can we learn from watchOS 7?
- How the Fitbit Sense plans to beat the Apple Watch with health data, not features
- Everything from Apple's WWDC 2020: watchOS 7 sleep tracking to Apple Silicon in Macs
- Amazon’s first health wearable is no Fitbit or Apple Watch clone
- These 3 Apple Watch Alternatives are Actually Worth Your Time
- WatchOS 7: The 5 best new features in Apple’s new smartwatch OS
- Honor’s outdoor Watch GS will get you home even when your phone’s GPS gives up
- Best Labor Day Smartwatch Deals 2020: Apple and Samsung
- Fitbit Sense: We got the insider scoop from Fitbit on temperature tracking, ECG and more
How to Use Your Apple Watch for Sleep Tracking have 333 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.