Chilling new video appears to show the moment an Iranian missile hit a Ukrainian passenger plane just before it crashed, killing all 176 people on board. The footage emerged Thursday afternoon, hours after President Donald Trump revealed he has serious doubts the crash was caused by mechanical failure, as Iranian officials have claimed. ‘It was flying in a pretty rough neighborhood. Somebody could have made a mistake,’ Trump told reporters at the White House on Thursday. ‘I have a feeling that something very terrible happened, very devastating.’ Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau later echoed Trump’s concerns, saying that evidence indicates an Iranian missile downed the and that the strike ‘may have been unintentional’. Trudeau said Canadian and allied intelligence supports that conclusion. He declined to get into the specific intelligence, but said it appeared it was a surface-to-air missile that struck the plane. ‘The intelligence evidence suggests very clearly a possible and probable cause for the crash,’ Trudeau told a news conference. Likewise, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said, ‘There is now a body of information that the flight was shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile.’ Soon after Trudeau, Johnson and Trump spoke out, Iran issued a statement denying that… Read full this story
- Ethiopian Airlines breached Boeing 737 maintenance records: whistleblower
- In scathing lawsuit, Southwest pilots’ union says Boeing 737 MAX was unsafe
- Ethiopian Air went into records after Boeing 737 Max crash, engineer says
- Trump's secret plan for Iran war exposed? US 'mimicking tactics of 2003 Iraq conflict'
- Ethiopian Airlines went into records after Max crash, engineer says
- Iranians chant ‘Death to America’ and threaten to hit back against Donald Trump after US unleashes its ‘toughest ever’ sanctions
- Airline went into records after Max crash, engineer says
- Boeing to warn airlines of how to deal with potential problem that can cause its 737 MAX planes to dive
- Royal Navy braced to send destroyer to confront Putin in Black Sea after Ukrainian president begs Nato for help
- Engineer: Ethiopian Airlines went into records after crash
New video shows 'missile' hit Ukrainian Airlines Boeing 737 before it crashed killing 176 - after Trump and Trudeau both said attack was a 'mistake' while Iran accuses the West of 'psychological warfare' as it DENIES it blew jet out of the sky have 323 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 9, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.