Photo: Peacock Photo: Peacock Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Peacock Peacock Launch: NBCUniversal Tries New Way to Deliver Old-Fashioned Bundle of TV 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Click here to read the full article. In the big unveiling Thursday on the “Saturday Night Live” stage at 30 Rock, NBCUniversal leaders described Peacock as a 21st century iteration of a broadcast network. For sure, the Comcast answer to the streaming wars is taking a broadcasters’ approach to programming and distributing the service that Comcast hopes might eventually represent the next generation of NBC and its sibling channels. It’s a left turn from the drive by Disney, WarnerMedia and Apple into the commercial-free subscription realm to compete with Netflix and other streamers. More from Variety Peacock Announces Original Series From Tina Fey, Partnership With Kevin Hart NBCU’s Peacock Pricing and Launch Dates Announced ‘Law & Order’ Finally Set for Streaming Debut on NBCUniversal’s Peacock “Streaming is transforming the way we get our entertainment and media and is clearly the next significant technology iteration for consumer entertainment and news for the next generation,” Comcast chairman-CEO Brian Roberts said to the crowd of Wall Street analysts… Read full this story
- Here’s Why an Ebook Can Never Live Up to the Joy of Reading an Old-Fashioned Hardcover
- Tesla is experimenting with a new way to deliver the Model 3 (TSLA)
- How Nonprofits Are Using Instagram To Tell Their Stories In A New Way
- 4 Ways That Live Chat, as in 'Human' Chat, Still Beats Out the Bots
- AT&T TV Looks A Little Too Much Like Traditional Cable
- Nicky Hilton bundles up in a cozy coat as she walks hand-in-hand with princess daughter Teddy
- Former Google and Instagram engineers got millions to take TV into the future: Here's what it looks like
- Fredrik Ekland lost $800K commission during the season 8 premiere of Million Dollar Listing: New York
- New Medicare Cards Are Being Issued. Here’s What You Need to Know.
- 6 new places to eat in Charlotte in 2019
Peacock Launch: NBCUniversal Tries New Way to Deliver Old-Fashioned Bundle of TV have 327 words, post on www.chron.com at January 17, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.