A 19-year-old college student says she was hospitalized in intensive care and nearly died after vaping on Juul and other e-cigarettes destroyed her lung tissue, causing her to come down with a 104-degree fever. Claire Chung, who lives in the Washington, DC, area, shared her harrowing story on Instagram on December 29, when she posted a photograph showing her lying in a hospital bed connected to intravenous tubes and a machine. ‘For the past 3 weeks, I had a consistent high fever of 104 with no other symptoms whatsoever,’ she wrote in the post which eventually went viral. ‘From this, we assumed the flu or a cold so after a couple weeks of taking [over-the-counter] meds with nothing helping, I went to get checked out further. Claire Chung, 19, posted an image on her Instagram on December 29 showing her hospitalized at Holly Cross Hospital in Silver Spring, Maryland Chung also posted images of the CT scans taken of her chest. The scans (bottom) show that her lung tissue was completely destroyed, according to doctors. The image on top shows what a healthy pair of lungs would look like Chung blames her use of Juuls and other e-cigarettes, saying she… Read full this story
- Stop the Killings: A Short Story
- Heart Disease, Obesity, and Diabetes (What Are The Real Causes Of This Epidemic?)
- Heart Problems
- Arteries and Veins
- True Secrets of Understanding and Healing Cancer With Hypnosis
- Dear Addiction, A Letter from a Mother
- General Health Problems - Blind Faith and Health Misconceptions
- Who Are the Real Charlatans?
- A "Real" Cure For Cancer Found at Last!
- A Beautiful Dying
Vaper, 19, who was rushed to hospital with a high fever says using a Juul almost KILLED her - and doctors blame e-cigarettes for 'destroying her lung tissue' have 258 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 11, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.