Buying a television in India is very different from what it used to be even a year ago; TVs are getting better and more affordable at the same time. For less than Rs. 20,000, you can now buy a feature-filled television than ticks all the boxes when it comes to capabilities. In some rare cases, you might even be able to buy a 4K HDR TV for that much. Here’s our list of the best televisions you can buy for less than Rs. 20,000 in 2020. These vary in size and brand, as well as availability through both the online and offline marketplaces. Read on to find out which TVs are worth checking out if you’re on a tight budget. The best budget TV in India: Xiaomi Mi TV 4C Pro (32-inch) Xiaomi made big waves in the TV space when it launched last year. Although the first product was the 55-inch 4K Mi TV 4, the Chinese manufacturer launched more affordable options soon after. The range in India now has a total of seven TVs available, with the 32-inch Mi TV 4C Pro being the second-most affordable option. Priced at Rs. 12,999, its our top pick among the budget… Read full this story
- LG TV 2020 lineup: every LG OLED and NanoCell TV coming this year
- Coronavirus Crisis: 16-Year-old India Cricketer Richa Ghosh Contributes Rs 1 Lakh
- Best Netflix shows: 27 fantastic TV series to binge right now
- Joginder Sharma feels fight against coronavirus to save lives is bigger than winning T20 World Cup for India
- Amazon Prime Video In April 2020: More James Bond, New Movies, TV Shows, And Originals
- Coronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki sales dip 47% in March 2020
- Microsoft owned GitHub expands international operations to India
- How about a 'Think for India' campaign?
- Coronavirus in India: 227 new positive cases nationwide with 5 more deaths
- Questions over Tokyo 2020 Olympic bid are spreading far and wide
Best TV Under Rs. 20,000: The Best Budget TVs You Can Buy in India Right Now (February 2020 Edition) have 313 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.