Buying a television in India is very different from what it used to be even a year ago; TVs are getting better and more affordable at the same time. For less than Rs. 20,000, you can now buy a feature-filled television than ticks all the boxes when it comes to capabilities. In some rare cases, you might even be able to buy a 4K HDR TV for that much. Here’s our list of the best televisions you can buy for less than Rs. 20,000 in 2020. These vary in size and brand, as well as availability through both the online and offline marketplaces. Read on to find out which TVs are worth checking out if you’re on a tight budget. The best budget TV in India: Xiaomi Mi TV 4C Pro (32-inch) Xiaomi made big waves in the TV space when it launched last year. Although the first product was the 55-inch 4K Mi TV 4, the Chinese manufacturer launched more affordable options soon after. The range in India now has a total of seven TVs available, with the 32-inch Mi TV 4C Pro being the second-most affordable option. Priced at Rs. 12,999, its our top pick among the budget… Read full this story
- Warren launches 2020 bid with call to ignore 'cowards' who call change 'radical'
- Kirsten Gillibrand 2020? A presidential run appears certain
- Unintended consequences of victims' rights law may trample all of our rights
- Beto O'Rourke makes 2020 White House bid official with wee-hours announcement
- Will 2020 Democrats Help Trump By Destroying Each Other?
- India's most wanted man Nirav Modi arrested in London after The Telegraph tracked him down
- Republicans confident Trump can pick up black voter support in 2020
- Late-Night TV Mines Michael Cohen Testimony For Monologue Gold
- TV Licence SCAM: Warning over FAKE messages being sent to THOUSANDS of Brits
- Florida gave former felons the right to vote. Legislators want them to pay first.
Best TV Under Rs. 20,000: The Best Budget TVs You Can Buy in India Right Now (February 2020 Edition) have 316 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.