If I were Motorola, I’d be pretty worried right now. Samsung’s horizontally folding Galaxy Z flip smartphone has been officially announced and, by all accounts, it looks better than Motorola’s Razr in every way. Samsung’s had this on their roadmap since we saw the company’s first folding-screen smartphone, the Galaxy Fold, but the Z Flip isn’t replacing the Fold, as it very well could for many customers who might’ve been considering the Motorola Razr. “We see the folding category as splitting two ways,” Caleb Slavin, Senior Manager of Smartphone Product Strategy at Samsung told Digital Trends. “The flip style is more about having that really compact form factor, really easy to fit in your pocket, more of a style-focused device.” Inevitably, the Galaxy Fold felt like a tablet; the Z Flip feels like the future. It’s the same feeling I got when I first held the new Motorola Razr, but one thing immediately stands out above the Razr and that’s build quality. Mirror metal and foldable glass It starts with the in-hand feel. The Galaxy Z flip feels like a flagship Galaxy phone that was literally folded in half. Picking it up, you’ll immediately feel the well-balanced weight of the phone, which… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Review: Not The Next Big Thing, Just a Fantastic Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review: The Best at Being Big
- That Curved Screen Samsung Galaxy Round Is a Real Thing
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Review: Better, But Not Best (Update: LTE Version)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: A Quirk That Doesn't Really Work
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Review: Buy It For Bragging Rights
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Banned on all U.S. Airplanes
- Gear VR: Samsung's Answer to the Oculus Rift Is a Phone-Powered VR Beast
- Is This Samsung's New Curved Screen Phone?
- Galaxy Note Edge Review: This Crazy Smartphone Ain't Half Bad
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip hands-on: Farewell Motorola Razr, we hardly knew ye have 323 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.