Shopping for a new computer can be frustrating, especially if you’re on a budget. It also can be quite confusing, with all those specifications to think about — be it RAM, storage, or processing power. There’s no need to worry, though, as we’ve got your back. We’ve sorted through the web and picked the best laptop deals available for March 2020. And there are plenty of laptop sales to be had right now. Our picks cover everything you can think of — 2-in-1s, Surface Pro deals, MacBook deals, Chromebook deals, and more. Best laptop deals right now Microsoft Surface Pro 6 — $599 ($300 off) HP Spectre x360 13 — $730 ($420 off) Dell XPS 13 7390 (2019) — $1,299 ($121 off) MacBook Air — $999 ($100 off) Acer Aspire E15 — $420 Microsoft Surface Laptop (Gen 1) — $747 Dell XPS 13 7390 (2019) One of the best laptops on the market today — and in fact, for several years running — is Dell’s diminutive XPS 13. The latest version has the same tiny bezels as always but puts the webcam above the display where it belongs, removing one of the only complaints we had about the machine. It’s… Read full this story
- Best laptop deals: Save on Dell XPS, HP Envy, Lenovo ThinkPad, MSI Prestige and more
- This incredible Dell XPS 13 Laptop deal will save you $360 right now
- The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 is now on sale, with the first Intel Ice Lake chip in tow
- You can save $209 on the powerful Dell XPS 13 laptop right now
- Buy a cheap Dell XPS 13 laptop right now and save over $200 – but hurry!
- HP Spectre x360 14 review: The convertible 2-in-1, perfected
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 9310 review: 11th-gen Intel chips keep this small 2-in-1 at the top
- Best laptop deals: Save on budget Gateway laptops, Dell and Lenovo 2-in-1s and more
- The best cheap Dell laptop deals for January 2021
- This amazing Dell deal will save you $460 on a brand-new XPS 13
The best laptop deals for March 2020: Dell XPS 13, HP Spectre X360, and more have 296 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.