Olympus’ stylish PEN EP-L series, designated as a camera upgrade for smartphone photographers, is getting a few tweaks. Announced on February 12 alongside the new OM-D E-M1 Mark III and M.Zuiko 12-45mm f/4 Pro lens, the Olympus PEN E-PL10 has a handful of upgrades designed for the Instagram generation. The E-PL10 has much of the same guts as the E-PL9, including the same 16-megapixel Four Thirds sensor and the same TruPic VIII processor. That combination is capable of shooting at speeds of up to 4.8 fps with continuous autofocus or 8.6 fps with focus locked. The PEN uses a 3-axis stabilization system rated at 3.5 stops. Olympus says this simpler system allows for a smaller body than the more advanced 5-axis systems found in the OM-D series. Sensor-shift stabilization is also available for video, which the E-PL10 can shoot at 4K and 30 fps. Outside of some tweaks to the colors, the body style hasn’t changed much either, with the back of the camera dominated by a 180-degree touchscreen with a selfie mode. The body is designed with a leather grain wrap and brushed aluminum and weighs around 13.5 ounces. So what has changed? The PEN E-PL10’s built-in art filters can… Read full this story
- Canon IXUS 990 IS Digital Cameras - Stylish Compact Camera
- Olympus Stylus Tough-8000 12MP Digital Camera Review (Waterproof)
- A Look at Pink Digital Cameras
- The Olympus MJU Tough 8000 is One Pretty Cool Camera
- Olympus FE-20 Review - Great Starter Camera
- CCTV Over the Internet - A Beginners' Guide
- Spy Pens - Factors to Consider
- Selecting Photo Printers For Beginners
- Beginner's Guide to Overclocking Video Cards Using ATI Tools and RivaTuner
- Hardware Device Not Recognized - What Can You Do?
The Olympus PEN E-PL10 is a stylish beginner’s camera hiding last-gen hardware have 285 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.