If you’re looking to clean up your Gmail inbox but don’t want to delete anything permanently, then choosing the archive option is your best bet. Whenever you archive an email, it is removed from your inbox folder but remains accessible. Here’s how to access any emails you have archived previously, as well as how to move such messages back to your regular inbox for fast access. Related Articles Inbox full of spam? Here’s how to block an email address in Gmail How to change your Gmail password How to recall an email in Gmail if you accidentally sent it Finding archived emails via the web If you access Gmail via the web browser, it is a straightforward process to recall any emails you may have archived. For starters, if you choose to use the search bar at the top of the page, search results will include any archived emails. Alternatively, you can access all of your available mail, including archived pieces, under the All Mail option. Step 1: Visit the Gmail website and sign in.Step 2: On the left side of the screen, scroll down and select More.Step 3: Select the All Mail option.Step 4: On the right side of… Read full this story
- Wait, Are People Really Tracking My Emails?
- As Inbox fades away, here’s how to get its best features in Gmail
- 18 Gmail settings that will change how you think about your inbox
- Here’s What’s New In Gmail’s Big Productivity-Boosting Update
- If You Hate The New Gmail, Here’s A Much Better Alternative
- Android users can now use Google’s revamped email app
- RIP Google Inbox, which has just 14 days to live
- Don’t Reply to Your Emails
- State-backed hackers target Gmail of US senators, aides
- How to stop emails from spying on you
How to find archived emails in Gmail, and return them to your inbox have 308 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.