Photo: PRWeb Photo: PRWeb Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: PRWeb NASA Fitness Tech Used on Space Station Comes Down to Earth to Power OYO Fitness’ New NOVA Gym 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The NOVA Gym from OYO Fitness replaces weights with NASA SpiraFlex technology to create a full gym in your hands. KANSAS CITY, Mo. (PRWEB) April 28, 2020 OYO Fitness launched their campaign for the OYO NOVA Gym on Kickstarter today. Their first product, The OYO Personal Gym, was the 2nd highest funded Kickstarter fitness product when it launched in 2017. The NOVA Gym answers customer requests for a higher resistance, heavy duty version of the OYO Personal Gym which has sold more than 65,000 units. The NOVA Gym uses SpiraFlex resistance technology developed to keep NASA astronauts fit on the International Space Station. A NASA 16 week study proved SpiraFlex produced the same muscle building results as lifting free-weights. The NOVA Gym uses SpiraFlex powered “FlexPacks” that snap on 10 lb increaments, for up to 40 lbs of resistance. A full body gym that can be used to perform more than 100 exercise movements, yet only weighs 2.5 lbs… Read full this story
- CSIRO's communication complex helps NASA dive deep into space exploration
- Space Age Muscle
- This Is Exactly How Astronauts Stay in Shape in Outer Space
- White House announces $300M in tech funding for digital health, smart cities, AI, and getting us to Mars
- NASA's last Shuttle mission: What does this mean for the future of manned flight?
- NASA Tests RS-25 Super Engine For Mission To Mars
- IdeaFestival 2016: Mars One candidate hatches satellite laser networking to speed communications between Earth and Mars
- The Best People, Programs, and Ideas in Fitness Today
- 10 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Hit the Gym After Work
- The Top 12 Fitness Studies of 2012
NASA Fitness Tech Used on Space Station Comes Down to Earth to Power OYO Fitness’ New NOVA Gym have 284 words, post on www.chron.com at April 29, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.