By Mark McIntyre, CBS2 Meteorologist/Weather Producer It was a pleasant day overall with temps reaching the upper 50s for many. Expect a mostly cloudy night overall with temps in the upper 30s to mid-40s, so definitely a chill in the air. Tomorrow will be a bit on the cloudier side with temps once again in the mid- and upper 50s for most, but there is a slight shower risk tomorrow night. The best chance will be across the northwest suburbs in the late afternoon, with NYC possibly getting some stray showers late in the evening through midnight.Skies will clear Monday morning and we’ll have a sunny and mild day with temps in the mid 60s! Tuesday will be mostly cloudy with temps around 60 and a chance for late-day showers.
- Leaders in New York and New Jersey Defend Shutdown for a Blizzard That Wasn’t
- New York City’s Welcome Back Concert Downpour Drowns Mayor de Blasio’s Dream
- Hurricane Ida Cuts Power to All of New Orleans: Updates
- Some Power Restored in New Orleans: Updates
- UK weather forecast: Hurricane Ida fallout may lead to 26C 'mini heatwave' in Britain
- One had a name, the other did not. Both brought flooding but had different outcomes
- Tropical Storm Fay causing flooding, bearing down on mid-Atlantic, New England
- Elsa hammers East Coast with heavy rain and wind: Latest forecast
- Ida remnants pound Northeast with rain, flooding, tornadoes
- More than 300,000 residents in the Philippines have been evacuated as a powerful typhoon hits country
New York Weather: 4/4 Saturday Evening Forecast have 244 words, post on newyork.cbslocal.com at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.