Just yesterday Nvidia and Microsoft revealed that the Minecraft RTX beta is going live tomorrow, and today Nvidia is here with its game-ready driver. Of all things, this is one of the key three ingredients you’ll need to get Minecraft running in all of its ray tracing glory. Jokes aside, Nvidia does make real changes to the drivers with the Game-Ready releases. They come with optimizations to run the new releases smoother and at higher frame rates than with previous releases and also fix a handful of stability issues you may otherwise experience. Of course, even the game-ready drivers come with issues sometimes, but they typically get you most of the way there. And remember, Minecraft RTX will still be in beta form tomorrow; the point is for you to find the problems that Microsoft and Nvidia need to fix.Naturally, you’ll need an RTX graphics card to run the Minecraft RTX beta, and it should be noted that ray tracing will only be supported on the Windows 10 Bedrock edition of the game — other platforms, including the Java version, aren’t supported.In addition to Minecraft, Nvidia is also adding Game-Ready support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, Saints Row:… Read full this story
- The Long Dark is the latest game pulled from NVIDIA's GeForce Now service
- Ice T Shows Off His Latest Gaming Obsession, 'The Division 2'
- Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Comes With Huge Discount On Full Game (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Nvidia says gaming laptops will be the biggest next-gen console competitor
- Zotac Mek Ultra PC with RTX 2080 Ti Now $2,099
- Latest AMD Radeon drivers are meant to address black screen issues
- What Is Ray Tracing? The Latest Gaming Buzzword Explained
- Nvidia Driver Update Caters to The Division 2: Warlords of New York, Apex Legends
- Nvidia Creates AI Gaming Assistant For April Fools' Day
- The best game-streaming services for 2020
Nvidia's Latest Game-Ready Driver Preps Your PC for Minecraft RTX have 319 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.