The latest AMD rumor-mill buzz suggests that the Red Team is secretly rewarming two Ryzen 3000-series (codename Matisse) processors to contest the latest Intel Comet Lake army.The Ryzen 7 3800X and Ryzen 7 3700X are the two potential Zen 2 candidates that could undergo the refresh treatment. If there is a tiny bit of credence in the rumors, AMD will market the rewarmed parts as the Ryzen 7 3850X and Ryzen 7 3750X with the latter having already surfaced in AMD’s Product Master guide since last year. In other words, the Ryzen 7 3850X and Ryzen 7 3750X would just be higher-binned variants of their vanilla counterparts.Keeping our expectations within rational limits, the new chips won’t deviate from the eight-core, 16-thread design. These will still be leveraging the Zen 2 microarchitecture and 7nm FinFET process node. The optimizations will likely come in form of a small speed bump on the base and/or boost clocks. A 100 MHz increase sounds reasonable or maybe even 200 MHz if you want to be overly optimistic. ModelCores / ThreadsBase / Boost Clock (GHz)L3 Cache (MB)TDP (W)Ryzen 7 3850X*8 / 16???Ryzen 7 3800X8 / 163.9 / 4.532105WRyzen 7 3750X*8 / 16??105WRyzen 7 3700X8 / 163.6… Read full this story
- The US is reportedly planning new sanctions on Iran
- Samsung is reportedly planning to announce a new Galaxy Note in August
- Finally, a serious bamboo development plan (Last of the series)
- Halt this new US-Russia series of retaliations
- 23 innovative features in the new BMW 5-series
- 21 innovative features in the new BMW 5-series
- ACC launches all-new BMW 7-Series
- Manila plans new curfew ordinance
- Lufthansa pilots plan new strikes Tuesday and Wed.
- Chelsea Handler is puzzled by Silicon Valley and streaming in new Netflix doc series trailer
AMD Reportedly Planning Two New Ryzen 3000-Series CPUs have 281 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.