Two of El Chapo’s sons have imposed a coronavirus curfew on a town under their cartel’s control, according to local media. Iván Archivaldo Guzmán and Jesús Alfredo Guzmán have threatened those who disobey the restrictions with beatings with boards, arrest or fines, the Yucatan Times reported. Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán is currently serving a life sentence at ADX Florence, a prison in Colorado dubbed the ’Alcatraz of the Rockies.’. “This is no game, we’re not playing,” a member of the Sinaloa Cartel reportedly said in one of several videos circulating on social media. “After ten o’clock at night, all the people must be inside their homes due to the coronavirus, otherwise they will be punished, these are orders “from above (from Los Chapitos),” the video said, referring to the brothers. The two brothers are known as ‘Los Chapitos’ or ‘the little Chapos’ and are said to be running their father’s cartel. The Yucatan Times says that cartel members have been patrolling Culiacán, the state capital of Sinaloa, Mexico, in heavily-armoured vehicles to enforce the curfew. El Chapo was extradited to the US in 2017 having initially been arrested in 2014 before escaping through a tunnel under his jail cell. He was recaptured in 2016…. Read full this story
- Mexico captures Sinaloa cartel boss who launched power bid after El Chapo arrest
- El Chapo: Mexican police capture then release drug boss's son after battle with cartel
- Blood, mud and lube: how El Chapo's luck came up short in small town sex motel
- Did Sean Penn inadvertently have a hand in El Chapo's recapture?
- 'El Chapo' trial begins: Lawyer says client is 'scapegoat'
- Mexican drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes jail
- Savage Mexican drug lord El Mencho's empire has set up cells in 35 US states and Puerto Rico where cartel members blend into small towns by hiding their wealth to fuel the opioid epidemic
- Arming the Cartels: The Inside Story of a Texas Gun-Smuggling Ring
- At least 14 killed during gunfight in northern Mexico town
- This trooper almost captured a powerful cartel boss
El Chapo's sons impose coronavirus curfew on town under control of their cartel have 342 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.