What’s the new normal for online education? Coursera’s Leah Belsky has some ideas Watch Now Education has moved online in a hurry amid that COVID-19 pandemic and stay-at-home orders, but what students experience today is just the beginning of the digital transformation. We caught up with Leah Belsky, chief enterprise officer of Coursera, to talk about online education trends today and tomorrow. Here are some of the takeaways from our video chat. The COVID-19 crisis spurred a surge in online learning . Belsky said there have been a few e-learning themes to emerge during the pandemic. First, consumers have flocked to platforms like Coursera amid stay-at-home orders. There has also been a surge in upskilling on Coursera’s platform for courses like machine learning and programming. And on the university side, Coursera has helped universities move to online education as campuses closed. Online education toolbox: Tips and resources for distance learning (free PDF) James Madison University President: People are the most important strategic resource Cisco virtual roundtable: How to solve the digital divide impacting remote workforces and online classrooms Is this online education’s moment? Belsky said: I definitely think this is the turning point. I wouldn’t say that this is the… Read full this story
- The Big Idea That Can Revolutionize Higher Education: 'MOOC'
- Online dangers are rampant for kids today — why parents must keep them cyber safe
- Meet the Teachers That Are Thriving In The Virtual Classroom | Digital Trends
- Deforestation Is Bad. De-grass-ification Is Worse.
- The billion-dollar site giving students answers to exam questions in minutes
- Opinion: Hard to square Dobbs and Bruen with originalism
- Letters: What patriotism looks like on a dark Fourth of July
- How To Build A Personal Brand That Stands Out To Employers
- Is experience alone enough in the experience economy?
- Introducing the Express-o Awards with Sam Ro
How will online education evolve? Coursera's Leah Belsky has a few ideas have 299 words, post on www.zdnet.com at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.