This is a preview of our pop culture newsletter The Daily Beast’s Obsessed, written by senior entertainment reporter Kevin Fallon. To receive the full newsletter in your inbox each week, sign up for it here. Never Have I Ever Will Make You Happy! I don’t purport to know what it is like to be a teenager today. Generally speaking, youths terrify me. What with their TikToks, their technological savvy, their almost menacing confidence, their looking at age 16 what I looked like at 27, their stopping climate change and solving murders in between party-drug raves and threesomes. I don’t know. All my knowledge about modern teens comes from Riverdale, Euphoria, and reading about Greta Thunberg. That’s why I’m especially grateful that Never Have I Ever, the delightful new Netflix series, exists. Again, I have no basis for fact-checking actual teendom, but this one seems to be more real about it. Well, not, like, real real. Real in the way that a zippily written and sunnily shot Netflix comedy refracts reality into enjoyable, digestible 30-minute installments that are narrated by tennis great John McEnroe. (An actual thing that happens in this show!) In fact, I suspect that Never Have I Ever… Read full this story
- Walmart pre-Black Friday 2019: These are the best deals right now
- Walmart pre-Black Friday 2019: The best deals right now plus more coming soon
- The best outdoor grills of 2018
- BEST Christmas movies on Netflix to watch this festive season
- Do Berlinale film critics always get the best film right?
- How to Pick the Streaming Service That’s Right for You
- Avengers: Endgame directors will create Netflix’s Magic: The Gathering series
- 8 Shows Netflix Could Have Renewed Instead of 'Friends'
- Netflix's The Witcher: New trailer, Dec. 20 release date and everything else we know
- Dave Chappelle's controversial new Netflix special is given a rare ZERO rating by critics on Rotten Tomatoes following backlash over his jokes about Michael Jackson and R. Kelly sex scandals - but fans hit back by awarding it with a 99% approval rating
‘Never Have I Ever’ Is the Best Show on Netflix Right Now have 333 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at May 1, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.