If you’re ready to buy your first robot vacuum or upgrade from a starter model, Best Buy has a deal you won’t want to pass by. For today only, Best Buy has a flash sale on iRobot’s Roomba 890 Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum. If you act today, you can save $200 and pick up the Roomba 890 for $300 instead of its normal $500 price. The catch is you have to purchase by 11:59 p.m. CT, after which the Roomba 890 will revert to the list price. Buy Now The Roomba 890 runs for up to 90 minutes on a single battery charge. The robotic vacuum navigates on its own around and under furniture, sweeping edges and corners as it goes. With automatic floor sensing, the Roomba recognizes when it moves from hard floors to carpeting and adjusts to efficiently clean different surfaces. Using iRobot’s patented 3-stage system, the 890 loosens, lifts, and sections dirt, dust, debris, and pet hair into its easy-to-empty dust bin. This model has up to five times the suction power of the Roomba 600 series robot vacuum cleaned. You can carry the Roomba 890 from room to room if you wish, it weighs only 8.4… Read full this story
- Have Insiders Sold Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY) Shares Recently?
- Best Buy can now fix your broken Apple products
- New CEO Corie Barry to take top job at Best Buy after 2 decades
- Brooklyn quartet accused of forgery at Orange Best Buy
- Best Buy names Matt Bilunas its next CFO
- Best Buy Cancels Samsung Galaxy Fold Pre-Orders
- Best Buy Now Sells Home Exercise Equipment
- Summer Books 2019: 16 Best Buys and Beach Reads This Year
- How Best Buy is meeting the need for speed
- Key takeaways from Best Buy's we-can-handle-tariffs results
Roomba 890 robot vacuum on sale for $300 at Best Buy — today only have 289 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 1, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.