SLC CEO Ashley de Silva said, “We have not been officially informed on this yet. He is a contracted player. We will take action to suspend his contract if he carries a drug charge.” Madushanka’s arrest was the first time a contracted player was remanded over a drug charge. The cricketer and his friend were arrested on May 23 for possessing heroin. The magistrate at Kuliyapitiya in the north-western province ordered him to be remanded till June 2. The 25-year-old broke into the international scene in early 2018 with an ODI hat-trick on debut against Bangladesh, making the fourth player in one-day history to achieve the feat.His international appearances have been limited to his debut ODI and two T20 internationals, also against Bangladesh. More SRI LANKA News Uva Premier League T20: BCCI ACU asks police to probe Dream11 link to the fake league Ganguly feels COVID-19 not going anywhere at least till end of 2020, but IPL set to move out BCCI ACU team to travel to Punjab following Ravinder Dandiwal’s arrest New Zealand offers to host IPL after UAE and Sri Lanka: BCCI Official ICC T20 World Cup 2020 likely to be cancelled; IPL 2020 to go ahead? Sri… Read full this story
- Sri Lanka PM says Chinese port project ‘not a threat’
- Sri Lanka revives stalled Chinese-funded projects
- Sri Lanka suspends organ transplants
- Australia suspends search for asylum-seekers
- Taylor's Drops Contract With Bus Company After "Red Shirts" Rally. What About PLKN Buses?
- How NetApp’s CEO and his twin brother won the Valley after they switched jobs
- 6 Asian Countries Penang Can Learn From In Its Efforts To Curb The Rabies Outbreak
- Vietnam jails people smugglers from Australia
- Baby dead, 8 missing in Australia refugee boat sinking
- AG&P aims to bolster LNG supply chain in Asia
Sri Lanka Cricket to suspend the contract of Shehan Madushanka for carrying heroin have 289 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.