The best luxury car your money can currently buy is, was, and may well always be the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. It's elegant, loaded with cutting-edge tech, and spacious regardless of how it's configured, and we like that its low-key design allows drivers to fly under the radar. All variants of the S-Class offer the palace-like luxury you'd expect from a Mercedes, and the AMG-tuned model is seriously quick off the line — more than you'd guess given its dimensions. Add in a seemingly endless list of tech features and you've got all of the ingredients needed to make a peerless luxury sedan. There are other alternatives, and Digital Trends has driven them all. Our experience behind the wheel allowed us to pick the best luxury SUV, the best luxury convertible, and the best luxury sports car, among other options. Mercedes-Benz S-Class The best Why should you buy this: It's the luxury sedan that says "I've made it." Who's it for: Executives, entrepreneurs, rappers. How much will it cost: $94,250+ (sedan) Why we picked the Mercedes-Benz S-Class: The S-Class has served as the flagship of the Mercedes-Benz lineup for decades. "It has long been the measuring stick by which luxury cars are… Read full this story
- Tesla Model 3 sales rev up in first quarter, outpace other electric cars in U.S.
- Stuck in the past? Here’s how to update your car with the latest tech features
- The Best Compact Crossovers—No Matter Your Budget
- Audi’s stylish E-Tron Sportback will teach its other EV new tricks
- Elon Musk calls Swiss police ‘smart’ for adopting Tesla Model X SUVs
- Apple Car, built by Porsche that debuted for 24-hour race at 1980 Le Mans, up for grabs at $10 mn
- 'Rich kid' blogger, 24, who enjoys luxury sports cars and designer outfits reveals she's swapping stilettos for scrubs to start work on the NHS frontline as a junior doctor
- Millionaire, 20, who splashes cash on cars says homeless should ‘do more’ to get off streets in Rich Kids Go Homeless
- Inside Ian Poulter’s Florida mansion including stunning car collection with £1m LaFerrari, F1 simulator and luxury gym
- Planning a luxurious getaway with your loved one? Look no further than The Tamara Kodai
The best luxury cars have 375 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.