Kyle Marley just locked in MMA picks for every fight on the Woodley vs. Burns card. by CBS Sports Staff May 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm ET • 4 min read Tyron Woodley knows he has plenty of doubters. His plan to silence them starts on Saturday, May 30 when the former welterweight champion takes on rising contender Gilbert Burns in the main event of UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns. The UFC Fight Night card will play out in Las Vegas. Woodley lost his belt last year in a lopsided affair against Kamaru Usman and hasn’t fought since. His critics wondered whether he was distracted by outside interests that include producing music and acting.However, Woodley insists he is determined to regain his belt and the quest starts against Burns, the No. 6-ranked contender who has shown a varied skill set while winning five straight bouts. Woodley is a -180 favorite (risk $180 to win $100), while Burns is a +155 underdog in the latest William Hill odds for the May 30 UFC card. Before you make any UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns picks, make sure you see what SportsLine MMA expert Kyle Marley has to say. Marley won the… Read full this story
- UFC 75 Light-Heavyweight Fight - Michael Bisping vs Matt Hamill
- Fight For the Next Generation of Sports Betting
- UFC VS Affliction - The Newest and Biggest Rivalry in MMA
- Philly's Sean Brady, undefeated as a pro, set for UFC debut Friday night on ESPN
- UFC 74 Heavyweight Championship - Randy Couture vs Gabriel Gonzaga
- UFC 77 Middleweight Championship - Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin
- PRIDE-UFC 75 Light-Heavyweight Unification Championship - Quentin Jackson vs. Dan Henderson
- Mother's Day in Jail - Charleston, SC
- Voices Out of Saigon
- Strategy For the Street, What Would Sun Tzu Do in a Situation Like This?
UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns odds, predictions: MMA insider releases surprising fight card picks have 284 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.