Intel’s 11th Generation Tiger Lake 10nm mobile processors look like they’re almost ready to come out of the oven, according to product listings on Centralpoint (via IThome). The Dutch retailer recently added two fresh Tiger Lake-powered Acer Swift 5 laptops with an expected stock date of July 27.Acer’s new devices are listed with the Core i5-1135G7 and Core i7-1165G7, which are rumored to be quad-core, eight-thread parts. The exciting part about Tiger Lake is the combination of Willow Cove CPU cores and Gen12 Xe integrated graphics. Intel hopes this will be enough to compete with AMD’s Ryzen 4000-series (Renoir) offerings.The Core i7-1165G7’s iGPU has already shown strong performance against AMD’s Vega graphics in early, unconfirmed benchmarks posted on Time Spy. It remains to be seen whether Willow Cove can hang with Zen 2 though. On paper, it looks doubtful since Zen 2 raised the bar for mobile processors with configurations up to eight cores, and Tiger Lake appears to max out at four cores.Image 1 of 2Image 2 of 2The Acer Swift 5 will seemingly come with a 14-inch, 1080p resolution touch panel. The product description also confirms the presence of Intel Wi-Fi 5 AX201 and Bluetooth 5 connectivity, as… Read full this story
- Want to Make an Online Passive Income? Use This Check List to Get Your Business Started
- Why and How to Network on LinkedIn - Simple Instructions and Suggestions to Get You Started
- How to Do Product Launches the Right Way
- Product Launching 101 - A Must Have Launch Checklist
- Product Launch Strategies - Avoiding Product Launch Failure
- Product Launch - When Does it End?
- List Building - 5 Key Ideas
- List Building Without Your Own Products by Tapping Into Affiliate Marketing
- Using Your Members Opt in Email List to Make Sales and Insane Amounts of Money
- Why Build an Opt-In Email List?
Intel Tiger Lake Laptop Listings Suggest Imminent 10nm Launch, Start at $1,000 have 314 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at June 19, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.