Liz Hurley has paid tribute to her multimillionaire ex Steve Bing – the father of her son Damian – after he jumped to his death from the 27th floor of his Los Angeles apartment block amid a battle with depression. The British actress, 55, said she was ‘saddened beyond belief’ at the news of his suicide, at the luxurious Ten Thousand Building at 1pm on Monday, calling it a ‘terrible end’. The real estate heir, also 55 and thought to be worth $590million at the time of his death, took his own life having become depressed amid a lack of human contact during lockdown, sources told TMZ. Hurley dated Bing for 18 months between 2000 and 2002 before they split amid a bitter paternity row when he initially refused to have anything to do with his son, but revealed on Tuesday that they had recently reconnected. Paying tribute to her ex on Instagram this morning, she wrote: ‘Although we went through some tough times, it’s the good, wonderful memories of a sweet, kind man that matter. ‘In the past year we had become close again. We last spoke on our son’s 18th birthday. This is devastating news and I thank everyone… Read full this story
- Liz Hurley’s son Damian, 17, looks just like his mum as he makes his modelling debut with bouffant hair and perfect pout
- Liz Hurley and son Damian look identical in spooky Christmas snap
- Damian Hurley looks the spitting image of mum Liz in her T-shirt as he shares 17th birthday post on Instagram
- Elizabeth Hurley, 54, is a blonde bombshell in plunging mini dress for New Year’s Eve party
- Celebrity deaths in the last decade from Amy Winehouse to George Michael
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson 'predicted her own death' as its revealed she was £200,000 in debt after her women’s fashion line racked up huge overheads
- Who Killed the Gangster’s Daughter?
- 'RIP to a brilliantly funny man': TV broadcaster, critic and poet Clive James dies aged 80 'surrounded by his family and his books', after long battle with leukaemia
- Sundance 2020: Angelina Jolie, Robert Redford, Riley Keough, Bruce Lee Docu, Lena Waithe & LGBTQ+ Rights Pack Lineup
- When Donald met Kim, Notre Dame in flames and a royal kiss: Pictures of the decade show incredible ups and downs of life around the world since 2010
Liz Hurley pays tribute to her millionaire ex Steve Bing, 55 - the absent father of her son Damian, 18 - after he jumped to his death from his 27th floor LA apartment and reveals they had become friends again in the last year have 372 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 23, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.