Life comes at you fast, and sometimes so do graphics drivers. Case in point, AMD has released its second GPU driver update in less than a week. Whereas the previous release mostly focused on fixing various issues, the new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2 driver package promises modest performance gains in Death Stranding and F1 2020.According to the release notes, Radeon RX 5700 XT owners can expect up to 8 percent better performance in Death Stranding when playing at 2560×1440 on high settings, and up to a 5 percent improvement in F1 2020, also at 2560×1440 but on the ultra-high preset.In both cases, AMD said its test system consisted of an Intel Core i9 9900K processor and 16GB of DDR4-3200 RAM. It’s a fine combination of hardware—the 9900K was our pick as the best CPU for gaming before being usurped by the 10900k (Comet Lake)—though also a bit amusing that AMD isn’t using its own Ryzen processors for this sort of thing.The latest driver release also brings with it optimizations for the Hyper Scape open beta, though there is no mention of any specific performance gains users can expect.There are just half a dozen bug fixes this time around,… Read full this story
- AMD's latest Radeon 19.11.2 GPU driver is tuned for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Red Dead Redemption 2 settings guide, system requirements, performance tweaks, benchmarks, and more
- Red Dead Redemption 2 On PC: Here Are The System Requirements
- Why More Stars Are Joining Video Games (It's Not Just a Paycheck)
- Xbox Project Scarlett price – how much will the new Xbox cost and when will we know more?
- This free benchmark wants to evaluate your PC's ray tracing capabilities
- 11 tech demo videos that will make you excited for PS5, Xbox Project Scarlett and the next gen
- Goodbye trash can, hello cheese grater: Apple’s reinvented Mac Pro will shred your workflow
- What’s Left of Condé Nast
- Leave NOW: Residents are ordered to evacuate town north of Sydney immediately as massive bushfire closes in - blanketing the city in a thick layer of smoke
AMD's latest GPU driver touts up to an 8% performance bump in Death Stranding have 338 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.