Apple’s next big event is coming! Almost every September, the Cupertino company takes the stage to show off its latest iPhone devices and Apple Watches, and to officially launch the latest version of its operating systems. September is just around the corner — and so are the iPhone 12, Apple Watch 6, iOS 14, and more. We’re expecting as many as four iPhone 12 models this year: The iPhone 12 will reportedly feature a 5.4-inch display, while the iPhone 12 Max and iPhone 12 Pro will each have a 6.1-inch display. The iPhone 12 Pro Max will sport a huge 6.7-inch display. We’re also wondering about an Apple Watch Series 6, since the company unveiled WatchOS 7 in June. We’lll know more as we get closer to the event! Related Categories: iPhone 12 | Apple Watch | WatchOS 7 | Apple | Mac | iPad
- Apple to launch iPhones with ProMotion display having 120Hz refresh rate next year
- Apple Investigating Alleged iPhone 5 Electrocution Death
- Apple Claims New iPhone Only Visible To Most Loyal Of Customers
- Apple to cut iPhone production by 10 percent: report
- Apple's 2018 iPhones might not include the headphone adapter
- Apple to fix iPhone XS selfie smoothing with iOS 12.1
- Apple's next iPhone might not come with a headphone dongle
- Did Apple's internal iPhone X repair videos just leak?
- Apple's next iPhone will use only Intel modems, Qualcomm says
- Apple Announces New iPhone With N-Word On Back Knowing Customers Will Buy It Anyway
Apple 2020 September iPhone event have 234 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.