There are plenty of 'what ifs?' in the MCU, but you rarely get to catch a glimpse of what could have been. Thank Thor, then, for the wave of Marvel concept artists who have shared some of their used (and unused) artwork in recent months, with the latest being a tweaked take on an iconic Spider-Man villain. Ryan Meinerding, head of visual development at Marvel Studios, has taken to Instagram to reveal the scrapped design for Vulture, as played by Michael Keaton in Spider-Man: Homecoming (opens in new tab) . Unused Vulture design from Spider-man: Homecoming Ryan Meinerding (opens in new tab) A photo posted by @ryan_meinerding_art on Aug 17, 2020 at 7:13pm PDT The obvious change – and honestly, we almost prefer this design – comes with the wings. The ones that made it into Homecoming had a far greater span and were far more jumbled together, hinting at Adrian Toomes side-hustle as a tech scavenger. The slimmer, streamlined look also extends (quite literally) to the tail of the mechanism, with a pair of claw-like arms that would've probably been a bit more effective at swatting Spidey to one side in their climactic mid-air battle. While Vulture may have… Read full this story
- Thor 4: Marvel star teases ‘erotic’ powers in MCU sequel
- Moon Knight Trailer, Release Date Revealed For New Marvel Disney Plus Series
- Twisted Fairy Tales: The Villain's Perspective
- Wasp, Ghost, and jokes aplenty fill Marvel's new 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' trailer
- Bill Murray Playing a Villain in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- Marvel writer blasts ‘woke’ race swapped superheroes: ‘It’s pointless’
- Oscar Isaac (and his fabulous brows) officially confirmed for Marvel’s Moon Knight
- Moon Knight: Cast, trailer and who is the Marvel character?
- Gaspard Ulliel dead at 37 – Marvel’s Moon Knight actor suddenly passes away as cause of death revealed as ski accident
- Commentary: Goodbye, guy on a horse. A new wave of monument design is changing how we honor history
New Marvel concept art reveals alternate look for MCU villain have 320 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at August 19, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.