If you’re in the market for a super-ultrawide monitor, then you’ve probably run into Samsung’s new Oddysey G9. But, its $1700 price tag is a bit much to swallow, and if you’re willing to make a few sacrifices on the spec sheet, Viotek has an alternative that might just work: the SUW49DA.This display comes in as a huge 49-inch super-ultrawide, packing a 5120 by 1440p resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate. The panel is also curved at 1800R, which is much appreciated on a format such as this. The panel is based on VA technology, and it comes with a rated 3000:1 static contrast ratio, further helped with HDR400 support. For gamers, the display supports Freesync and is G-sync ready with a minimum refresh rate of 48 Hz, up to its 120 Hz maximum refresh rate. Color coverage is also good at 121 percent of the sRGB space, 92 percent of AdobeRGB, and 90 percent of DCI-P3. Connectivity is handled by two HDMI 2.0 ports and two DisplayPort 1.4 connectors. Pricing is set at $1088 MSRP, but the display is available immediately at Amazon for $980, and it comes with a neat 3-year zero-tolerance dead pixel warranty.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime review: Old wine in a new bottle
- Samsung is permanently crippling the Note 7 in the U.S. [Update: Verizon says nope]
- Samsung Galaxy A01 entry-level smartphone launched: Check features, specs
- House Democrats Push Through Trump-Endorsed Budget Deal
- Senate Sends Budget Deal to Trump
- Governor grants University of Wyoming budget requests
- Samsung Galaxy A5 review: a mid-range smartphone with high-end looks and feel
- Jury orders Samsung to pay $539 MILLION to Apple in drawn-out iPhone patent trial
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e can be your next phone for only $5 monthly
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman invites suggestions on Budget 2020
Viotek SUW49DA, A Budget Samsung Oddysey G9? have 295 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.