If you’re looking for a long and restful night’s sleep every night, a good way to go is starting with a good pillow. With so many different types of pillow to choose from, it can sometimes be difficult to know where to begin. If you find that you suffer with aches or pains in the night, a harder pillow is generally more supportive and easier on your neck, back and shoulders. For less support and resistance, a softer pillow is perfect for those who sleep on their sides or tend to move around more during the night. Whatever kind of sleeper you are, these are some of the best you can buy now. Best pillows for 2020 1. Scandinavian Duck Feather & Down Medium Support Pillow Enjoy luxurious Scandinavian duck feathers and for half of the price, with this great deal from Wayfair. The pillow offers medium support and is formed with a blend of 85% feathers and 15% duckdown. So you can be sure that you’re in for a super sumptuous night’s rest. Price: £29.09, Ebay – buy here now 2. Simba Memory Foam Pillow If you think of memory foam products, one of the first that springs to… Read full this story
- Best home sales this weekend: Casper, Wayfair, CB2, and more
- Making Good Health Simple: Sleep – a commodity you can’t buy or trade
- Best deals for July 8-14: Amazon, Houzz, Home Depot, and more
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2019
- The 25 most popular products our readers bought in June
- Tabitha Tuders
- Fisher Price's Rock 'n Play 'wasn't tested for safety'
- 20 amazing products you need to practice self-care
12 best pillows for a comfortable night's sleep have 260 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.