With the launch of the RTX 3080 in under 10 days, Best Buy is already listing the RTX 3080 Founders Edition for $699.99 on their website. Of course you can’t buy it right at this second, you’ll have to wait until September 17th before upgrading your gaming rig.For now we know the card will deliver almost double the performance of the RTX 2080 Ti for half the price. The RTX 2080 Ti by itself is already a great performer that outclasses everything in gaming performance from the previous generation. This is a exciting time for buyers who want incredible high resolution gaming performance at a more reasonable price. Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Specifications GPUGA102Graphics CardGeForce RTX 3080Process (nm)Samsung 8NTransistors (billion)28Die Size (mm^2)627?SMs68CUDA Cores8704RT Cores68Tensor Cores272Boost Clock (MHz)1710VRAM Speed (Gbps)19VRAM (GB)10Bus Width320ROPs80TMUs544GFLOPS FP3229768RT TFLOPS58Tensor TFLOPS (FP16)238Bandwidth (GB/s)760TBP (watts)320Launch DateSeptember 17, 2020Launch Price$699 The card will be listed at $699 MSRP on Nvidia’s website and available via other vendors.
- Amazon Charts, Amazon's new best seller list, now tracks what people actually read
- Apple Pay gets boost from Best Buy
- Brooklyn’s Danny Jacobs gets first top billing against Giovanni Lorenzo at Best Buy Theater
- New York tops best bars list; The complete list of the World's 50 Best Bars
- Best Buy cancels glitchy gift card orders
- Best Buy says $42 bottled water near Houston was a 'big mistake'
- Christine Quinn’s memoir, ‘With Patience and Fortitude,’ plunging on best-seller list
- Cate Blanchett, Lupita Nyong’o named to Vanity Fair’s international best dressed list
- Best Buy shares jump 13% as profit surges
- Odell, New Belgium make 'best beers' list
Best Buy Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Ready for September 17 Release have 282 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.