BRITS are already booking their holidays for next summer, as we head into another six months of lockdown restrictions. Cornwall and Devon, two of the most popular destinations for Brits, have seen some cottages sell out for all of summer, with some bookings as far ahead as 2023. Last month, camping website Pitchup.com had 1,400 bookings for next summer – an increase of 500 per cent. Interest in UK holidays is high for next year, after a summer of on-off quarantine on foreign holiday hotspots saw Brits scrambling back from places like France, Spain, Greece and Portugal. Bridge Leisure, who own a range of holiday parks in the UK, predict peak dates in 2021 to sell out quickly. CEO Andrew Howe said: “We are seeing a significant increase in our 2021 bookings compared to this time last year and we know from speaking to our guests that many people just don’t feel confident enough to travel overseas whilst there is still so much uncertainty.”“There also seems to be a reconnection with the nostalgia felt by many of holidaying in the UK, it has bought back happy childhood memories of holidays by the sea.” But also, holiday parks are offering cheap… Read full this story
- Cheap Holiday Breaks in Britain - Holiday Parks and Campsites
- What Are the Top UK Resorts in 2009?
- How to Find the Perfect Holiday Cottage in Cornwall
- Romantic UK Destinations - Our Top Tips For Your Special Trip
- Why Stay-Cationing is Now Preferable to Holidaying Abroad!
- Stay in a Bed and Breakfast in Cornwall When You Come to Britain
- Why 2009 Could Be a Boom Year For Holidays in Devon
- Cheap Accommodation For a UK Vacation
- Why 2009 Could Be a Boom Year For Holidays in Cornwall
- Palm Springs Desert Oasis
Cheap UK holiday park spring and summer breaks for 2021 – including Cornwall coast from £7.50pp a night have 282 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 25, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.