The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 765,628 cases in California, including 14,462 deaths • 95,318 in the Bay Area, including 1,316 deaths • More than 6.5 million in the U.S., including more than 194,000 deaths. Other states with the highest death tolls are New York with 33,023; New Jersey with 16,031; Texas with 14,405; Florida with 12,642 and Massachusetts with 9,210. Click on the Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker for a state by state case count and tally of deaths. • More than 29.3 million in the world, with more than 929,000 deaths. More than 19 million people have recovered. Resources on COVID-19 and California’s reopening: Use our interactive page to track the state and Bay Area’s reopening by county. For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. Information on Bay Area school reopenings can be found here. Find Bay Area COVID-19 testing sites… Read full this story
- They reported on the Bay Area for decades. Here's what they miss after a year in New York.
- 5 Bay Area restaurants taking tips off table, adding surcharge
- Why is Walnut Creek the best-dressed place in the Bay Area?
- Exploring brave new world of weed in the Bay Area and beyond
- Bay Area has wide range of options to get your medical marijuana card
- 2016’s top Bay Area stylemakers and stories
- The best Bay Area dispensaries for seniors
- Multiple Bay Area school districts to close schools on Friday
- In Bay Area, Woodstock memories still linger
- Rare cop-owned drone in California could fly over Bay Area soon
Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area case counts plummet from summer highs have 293 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.