Intel has finally pulled the veil off of the final specs of its 11th-Gen Core Tiger Lake processors after slowly trickling out details of the new chips for an entire year. The TIger Lake chips look to slow AMD’s advance with its impressive 7nm Ryzen 4000-series “Renoir” chips that have steadily gained traction over the last several months, but Intel is finally moving on to its 10nm SuperFin process that brings higher clock speeds and a big 20% boost to performance. Intel has also finally shared benchmarks that give us at least some idea of how its chips stack up against the Ryzen competition – Intel claims its quad-core models are faster than AMD’s eight-core Renoir chips, and that its integrated graphics have finally taken the lead. Intel’s Tiger Lake brings a dizzying array of improvements over the company’s previous-gen Ice Lake with higher clock speeds, a doubling of graphics performance, the first PCIe 4.0 support for laptops, and support for LPDDR4x memory serving as the headline advances. After Intel shared the technical details of its architecture, the new 10nm SuperFin process, and even more low-level details, we now have all the info condensed down into this article. Let’s start… Read full this story
- Galaxy S10 rumored Feb. 20 launch, March 8 release date, specs and price
- iPad & iPad Pro 3 rumors: Release date, specs, and features!
- Galaxy S10 launches soon: Everything we know about release date, specs, features and price
- Galaxy S10 launches now: Everything we know about release date, specs, features and price
- Galaxy S10 launch day: Final rumors on release date, specs, features and price
- Galaxy S10 launches today: Final rumors on release date, specs, features and price
- OnePlus 5 Release Date Leak, Essential Phone From Android Co-Founder, Intel Core-X Series, and More: Your 360 Daily
- PES 2020 Release Date, Pre-Order, PC Requirements, Database, Ratings, Cover, Trailer, and More
- MacBook Pro 2018: Release date rumors and spec speculation
- Galaxy S10 rumor roundup: Feb. 20 launch, March 8 ship date, specs, features and price
Intel Tiger Lake: Release Date, Specs, Benchmarks, and All We Know have 323 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.