HP released a pile of new gaming peripherals today meant to help keep your desk a little more clutter-free. In addition to its new wireless mouse, which you can check out via our HP Omen Vector review , HP’s also cutting the cord on its latest headset and keyboard. The new batch of hardware includes the HP Omen Frequency wireless geadset and HP Omen Spacer wireless tenkeyless (TKL) keyboard. Both devices are designed with gaming in mind and use HP’s Warp 2.4 GHz wireless dongle technology, which is supposed to reduce lag by continuously scouring for the most reliable wireless frequency. HP Omen Frequency In the case of the Omen Frequency wireless headset, the cans use HP’s Warp tech to reduce lag by continuously scouring for the most reliable wireless frequency. As common among many offerings competing for the Best Gaming Headset crown today, the Omen Frequency wireless headset features virtual 7.1 surround sound. It connects to PCs via a USB Type-A connection featuring a 24-bit DAC. You also get the option to connect via 3.5mm. The cans use 53mm drivers and also have a noise-canceling mic that automatically mutes when flipped up away from the face. The Omen Frequency… Read full this story
- Logitech G603 wireless gaming mouse review
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019: All the best PC gaming deals
- Simon Read: The star of New Star Soccer
- The RPS Rig: Everything you need to play games for less than £1000
- RPS Asks: What's your favourite gaming mouse?
- HP DeskJet 3755 review
- Wireless HDMI: What It Is and Why You Need to Start Using It
- What is 5G? The business guide to next-generation wireless technology
- Funcl W1 & AI review: Value for money wireless earphones with best battery backup
- Why did ancient Egypt spend 3000 years playing a game nobody else liked?
New HP Omen Wireless Gaming Peripherals Help Keep Your Desk Clear have 292 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.