After a lot of hype and speculation, Nvidia kicked off its GeForce special event to reflect on the past 20 years of computer graphics and announce some of its most powerful and oft-rumored products. At the event, Nvidia introduced its second generation of ray tracing technologies, with the flagship RTX 3080 GPU. Nvidia claims these new cards deliver some of the biggest generational improvements in Nvidia history. The company also unveiled an affordable midrange GeForce RTX 3070, which succeeds the popular RTX 2070, as well as the RTX 3090, a massive GPU designed for extreme enthusiasts and a graphics card that CEO Jensen Huang lovingly dubbed the “BFGPU” due to its massive size and performance. The announcement was so popular that as of the start of the event, more than 160,000 fans had their eyes glued to the company’s Twitch page, and that number quickly grew as the event continued. Here’s everything that was announced by Nvidia: RTX ray tracing comes to Fortnite Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang kicked off the event by declaring the company’s love for computer graphics in a video stream from his kitchen. “Thank you all for joining us,” he said. “Historically, we’re going to talk about computer… Read full this story
- First Look: All the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Cards You Can Buy
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT vs. Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super: Which Graphics Card to Buy for 1440p Gaming?
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super vs. Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti: Which 4K Gaming Card to Buy?
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super vs. AMD Radeon RX 5700: Which Midrange Gaming Card Is Better?
- Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 2060 might launch next year without ray tracing
- Entre Nvidia GeForce Now vs. Shadow: descubre cuál es mejor
- Nvidia’s RTX Super GPUs boost performance without jacking up the price
- Nvidia Can Automatically Overclock Your GeForce RTX in 20 Minutes
- New leak reveals alleged specs for GeForce RTX 2050, entry-level GTX 1150 cards
- Nvidia's RTX 2080, RTX 2080 Ti Cards Arrive Sept. 20
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3000 event: Everything that’s been announced have 327 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.