The Raspberry Pi has sparked few competitors, especially those with similar specs and form factor. But this deal on Amazon for an Iconikal Rockchip SBC not only stands up to the Raspberry Pi 3, but does so at less than 1/3 of the original price point. Not only do you get the SBC, but the offer also includes things like an LCD panel and a 16 GB microSD card.This board is not as powerful as the current-gen Raspberry Pi 4. However, it does hold up as a worthy competitor to the Raspberry Pi 3 boards. The SBC uses an RK3328 64-bit CPU and comes with 1 GB of LPDDR3. According to CamelCamelCamel, the price for the package has yet to exceed $7.99.The processor can reach speeds up to 1.5 GHz and has a total of four cores. It uses a Mali-450MP2 chip for graphics. Like the Raspberry Pi, it features a 40-pin GPIO header and has a similar form factor measuring in at 85mm x 56mm.Unlike the Pi 3, there is no WiFi support, but you can easily correct this with an adapter or use the provided Ethernet port. There are two USB 2.0 ports and a USB 3.0 port…. Read full this story
- Mount a Raspberry Pi-Powered Google Calendar On Your Wall
- Smart hubs, IFTTT & Raspberry Pi: How to get started with home automation
- Report: Amazon Facing Antitrust Probe in the EU Over Its Use of Marketplace Merchant Data
- Amazon Wants to Install Their Slick Mailboxes in Your Apartment Building
- Amazon early Black Friday deals: Five huge discounts on designer perfumes
- Destruction of the Amazon is at its worst in DECADE: Area the size of Delaware and Rhode Island combined has been lost since 2018
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 to have over 500 new product launches by Indian SMBs
- Amazon Music is now FREE for everyone if you’re willing to hear ads – how to get the new tier today
- Amazon Fire HD 8 vs. Fire HD 10: Which should you buy?
- Amazon Furniture sale: Renovate your home with furniture at 70% off
Raspberry Pi-Sized Iconikal Rockchip SBC Only $8 on Amazon have 336 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.