The Raspberry Pi has sparked few competitors, especially those with similar specs and form factor. But this deal on Amazon for an Iconikal Rockchip SBC not only stands up to the Raspberry Pi 3, but does so at less than 1/3 of the original price point. Not only do you get the SBC, but the offer also includes things like an LCD panel and a 16 GB microSD card.This board is not as powerful as the current-gen Raspberry Pi 4. However, it does hold up as a worthy competitor to the Raspberry Pi 3 boards. The SBC uses an RK3328 64-bit CPU and comes with 1 GB of LPDDR3. According to CamelCamelCamel, the price for the package has yet to exceed $7.99.The processor can reach speeds up to 1.5 GHz and has a total of four cores. It uses a Mali-450MP2 chip for graphics. Like the Raspberry Pi, it features a 40-pin GPIO header and has a similar form factor measuring in at 85mm x 56mm.Unlike the Pi 3, there is no WiFi support, but you can easily correct this with an adapter or use the provided Ethernet port. There are two USB 2.0 ports and a USB 3.0 port…. Read full this story
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- Gumstix® Chatterbox W5G for Raspberry Pi® Compute
- 3D Printering: Which Raspberry Pi is Best at Slicing in Octoprint?
- Raspberry Pi Foundation picks Seattle’s Living Computers Museum + Labs as one of four US sites for ‘Picademy’
- How to Turn a Raspberry Pi into a Cheap Plex Player with RasPlex
- A Raspberry Pi Rain Man in the Making
- IKEA Lamp with Raspberry Pi as the Smartest Bulb in the House
- Amazon Echo can now ‘punish’ its owners by blasting their genitals with electricity
- Amazon has been looking outside Seattle to add jobs for years — and now trend is accelerating
- Amazon Echo Spot Review: Versatile, but lacking Canadian video skills
Raspberry Pi-Sized Iconikal Rockchip SBC Only $8 on Amazon have 324 words, post on www.tomshardware.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.