There are 72 days until Christmas so if you want to stay ahead of the game then now is a fantastic time to snap up some serious savings in the Amazon Prime Day sale. With the festive season soon underway why not stock up on your favourite food and drink? There are some incredible deals to be had on household favourite brands including a huge Celebrations Chocolate Bulk Box for just £12.99 and Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles Box for just £7.49 – that’s a saving of 42 per cent. Prime members can also save on selected spirits, including 45 per cent off on Southern Comfort and 36 per cent off Jameson Black Barrel Blended & Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey. Celebrations Chocolate Bulk Box, 2.4kg, £12.99 (37% off) It’s not Christmas without a box of Celebrations so why not prepare ahead and snap up this bulk box for just £12.99? The bulk box contains just over 2.4 kg of individually wrapped chocolate bars including all the favourites like Mars, Twix, Snickers, Bounty, Galaxy, Galaxy Caramel, Maltesers Teasers and Milky Way. A guaranteed crowd-pleaser this is sure to see you through Halloween, Netflix marathons and any Christmas visitors. View deal on Amazon RELATED ARTICLES Previous… Read full this story
- Amazon Prime Day: Few steals among the 100,000 deals
- Retailers offer deals for Amazon Prime Day -- but not Walmart, Target
- Amazon Prime Day brings trend of manufacturing holidays into mobile-app era
- Amazon Prime Day rang in more sales than Black Friday
- Prime Day deals kick off frenzy, but are prices good?
- Here’s what it’s like inside Amazon the week before Prime Day
- Amazon primes the pump with Prime Day
- Walmart launches rival sale to Amazon's Prime Day
- 9 Amazon Prime perks you're probably not using
- Amazon Prime is big, but how big?
Amazon Prime Day sale: The best food and drink deals to snap up today - including 45% off Southern Comfort have 284 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 14, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.