Prime Day has officially finished, but there are still a few Prime Day deals available on Roku products. If you’re keen to buy a new streaming device or upgrade an existing one, there are plenty of great choices here, including discounts on the Roku Express and Roku Streaming Stick+, and Roku TVs. At these prices, there’s no excuse to be stuck with a bad streaming experience, but you’ll have to act fast — these deals are almost over. Today’s best Prime Day Roku deals Roku Express (2019) — $30 32-inch TCL 3-Series 720p Roku TV — $140, was $200 40-inch RCA FHD Roku TV — $170, was $280 43-inch Westinghouse FX FHD Roku TV — $200, was $280 40-inch TCL 3-Series FHD Roku TV — $200, was $300 65-inch TCL 8-Series 4K QLED Roku TV — $1,300, was $2,000 75-inch TCL 8-Series 4K QLED Roku TV — $2,000, was $2,600 Expires soon 65-inch TCL 8-Series 4K QLED Roku TV $1,300 $2,000 TCL’s 8 Series 4K Roku TV is one of the best Roku TVs around, packed with QLED technology, Dolby Vision HDR, and other features to ensure you always get the most out of your content. Buy at Best Buy… Read full this story
- Boohoo offers 7 days of deals- with items as little as £1
- The Ten Best Derby Day Events — Now With 40 Percent More Cinco de Mayo
- Bank holiday tips: seven of the best seaside day trips from London
- Is this the best wireless neckband headphone deal ever?
- Best Chicago happy hour deals: April 26-May 2
- Best online shoe shops
- Amazon’s big one-day Roku sale drops 3 models to their lowest prices of 2018
- Geek Deals: CyberPowerPC 6-Core Gaming PC for $863, 50-Inch Vizio 4K TV for $300, and more
- Amazon, Best Buy team up to sell smart TVs
- ET Deals: 50-Inch Vizio 4K TV for $300, Lock in Your Amazon Prime Price, and more
Best Prime Day Roku Deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop have 285 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.