She jetted to Australia last month to work on the new Marvel movie, Thor: Love and Thunder. And on Monday, American actress Natalie Portman was spotted enjoying a beach day in Byron Bay with her daughter Amalia, three. The 39-year-old looked incredible as she made a splash at swim spot The Pass, wearing a black and white bikini under her wetsuit. Thor blimey! On Monday, Natalie Portman showed off her slim figure in a black and white bikini as she enjoyed a beach day in Byron with her daughter ahead of filming the Marvel sequel Natalie’s bikini featured a halterneck tie and a bustier-style top. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Chris Hemsworth says he would be ‘unemployed’ if it wasn’t… That’s Thor-kward! Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky go… New Thor film tipped to relocate to Queensland as NSW… Natalie Portman teases her new children’s book Fables ahead… Share this article Share 105 shares She beat the sun in a long sleeve black wet suit that covered her back and arms. The Black Swan star tied her short locks into a low bun, went makeup free and accessorised with a chic black pair of sunglasses. Beach babe! Natalie’s bikini featured a… Read full this story
- The 30 best films about music, chosen by musicians
- EXCLUSIVE: Singer Aubrey O'Day, 34, undergoes a $5,000 body contouring 'laser lipo' treatment on her chin and abs ahead of her appearance on Ex on the Beach
- Miley Cyrus kisses Brody Jenner's ex Kaitlynn Carter as she announces SPLIT from husband Liam Hemsworth after just seven months of marriage
- The 50 Greatest Movie Dance Scenes of All Time
- FMIA Week 11: Football Changes Fast, As Lamar Jackson’s Rise Reminds
Natalie Portman is the latest A-lister to hit Byron Bay as she shows off her bikini body on the beach with daughter Amalia, three, ahead of filming the next Thor sequel have 277 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 6, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.