There will be high demand for tablet deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Offers involving Apple’s iPad Mini will surely generate a lot of buzz, but Samsung Galaxy Tab deals should also be on your radar. If you are interested, you don’t even have to wait until November 27, as Walmart is currently selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with a $41 discount to take its price down to $109 from $150. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 is often compared with the 7.9-inch fifth-generation iPad Mini due to their display sizes, as Samsung’s tablet features an 8-inch screen. It is a lightweight device that is comfortable to use at home, at the office, or while on the go, for reading documents, watching videos, and playing games. The tablet is also powered by a quad-core processor, and is expected to support the latest version of Google’s mobile operating system, Android 11. If you are concerned about its battery life, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 promises up to 13 hours of use on a single charge with its 5,100mAh battery. This means that if you are using the tablet during your commute or while out in the field,… Read full this story
- Everything you need to know about the iPad Mini 6
- Sen. Lindsey Graham encourages senior judges to step aside ahead of election
- Would Republicans be better off if Kelly Loeffler stepped aside?
- Save $200 on the Roomba 890 robot vacuum at Best Buy — today only
- Samsung Galaxy S9 arrives today: 5 things to know
- U.S. Senator Burr steps aside as committee chair as FBI probes stock trades
- Alleged fraud: Step aside, submit yourself for investigation now, PDP charges Lagos Speaker
- Conyers steps aside as ranking member on House Judiciary Committee
- Intelligence chair steps aside after FBI seized millionaire Senator’s phone over virus ‘stock dump’
- Paul Marciano Steps Aside from Guess Amid Misconduct Investigation
Step aside, iPad Mini: This Samsung is the cheap tablet to buy today have 316 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 29, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.