We now know the Xbox Series X price after months of speculation, and it’s not as expensive as many of us had feared. Specifically, you’ll be able to pick up the console for $499.99 in the US, £449.99 in the UK, and AU$749 as of November 10 2020. Well, in theory. Xbox Series X pre-orders are now live, but sadly they also sold out straight away. That means you’ll need to keep checking in with retailers to see if more next-gen consoles are available. We’ve listed some quick links below for the retailers most likely to get more stock and we think it’s worth checking in on them regularly to see if more stock has arrived. Naturally, we’re checking for you every day and if Microsoft announces any incoming stock in advance, we’ll be sure to let you know right here too.US Xbox Series X retailers: Amazon | Best Buy | Microsoft | NeweggUS Xbox Series S retailers: Amazon | Best Buy | MicrosoftUK Xbox Series X retailers: Amazon | Currys | Microsoft | AO | Very | BoxUK Xbox Series S retailers: Amazon | Currys | Microsoft | AO | Very | BoxRegardless of the retailer you choose, you’re up… Read full this story
- The best PS4 Pro games: push your console to its 4K HDR limits
- Best Black Friday 2019 sales you can still shop today
- AVADirect Avant Midsize Gaming Desktop review
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Best Merch: Switch Console Skins, Pre-Order Bonuses, And More
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Merch Includes Switch Console Skins, Carrying Cases, And Controllers
Xbox Series X price and bundles: the latest updates on stock have 245 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at October 19, 2020. This is cached page on X-Buy. If you want remove this page, please contact us.